Nope. Sorry, but even with that ending, the season could not be saved. Even with them FINALLY bringing in the BEST All-Star Owen for two hilarious scenes, it couldn't be saved. Even with completing Mike's stupid story arc and giving up some sad sacrifices and winning over the pathetic Zoey, the season couldn't be saved. I mean, they freaking RUINED Heather. Dear God, what the HELL was with that? I'm all for love, but REALLY? BE EVIL, HEATHER! AND YOU TOO, ALEJANDRO! Gwen and Cameron...okay, I REALLY wish one of them would've somehow pulled out the shocking win; both of them were awesome. Hate Cameron all you want, but he's awesome and he played a great game. So did Gwen. I was really, REALLY hoping Ezekiel would pop out of nowhere and steal the sword and win the game at the last moment; as unfair as it would be, it was what the show would've needed to be a REALLY good ending. But, yeah. Chris being yelled at by his lawyers was funny, along with scenes from Gwen, Cameron and Owen (note how I'm not mentioning the two finalists here), but other than that a lame ending. The better finalist won (and once more proves the show is sexist...which honestly MIGHT be a good thing at this point), but it still sucked bad. Sorry, but I'm ranking this one below Total Drama Action. At least in Action we had two better finalists, love them or hate them. I mean, Zoey did NOTHING in the finale other than cry and cringe and wonder what she would do about Mike. She is AWFUL right down to the very end! Mike sacrificing his personalities was kinda sad, but it seemed so contrived. He comes in at the last minute to "kill" Mal, and he wins for it? I mean...yeah, he's a bit better than Zoey, but REALLY? Why not give us a shocking ending and let Ezekiel, Gwen, Cameron, or even Heather win? Or, hell, even let Owen somehow win when you DENIED HIM THE RIGHT OF COMPETING IN THE FIRST FREAKING PLACE? That would've been better. But, it didn't happen. I'm sure there's going to be endings where stupid Zoey wins, but screw her. In fact, screw both of the finalists. Screw this WHOLE FREAKING SEASON!
- All of you stupid Courtney-lovers can go jump off a cliff. She is a vile, awful, pathetic, two-faced character who not only was placed on the wrong team at the start, but didn't do one thing to change her ways. I HATE people like this more than any others. I can't stand two-faced people. Either be evil, or be good. Don't try and be one thing, only to hurt others and be a two-faced little monster about it. Courtney tried to be better when she made up with Gwen, but I knew it wouldn't last. That's just not her. She's a mega-bitch (as spoken from that awful movie Drop Dead Fred) and she needed to die or at least be humiliated badly. Thankfully, the latter happened. Never put this bitch on my television again or I WILL be calling in to complain. End of story.
- So utterly one-dimensional, annoying, stupid, useless, and irritating right down to the end. Basically, we got two seasons of her doing the same shit. Being crazy over Cody, and then being psychotic when he's not around by taking it out on the others around her. Yep, SO funny and SO entertaining, isn't it? I love crazy characters such as Izzy, because she's random and silly in a way that is FRESH and NEW, and she doesn't just repeat the same crap over and over again! Sierra is like the worst version of Pinkie Pie. At least Pinkie can be serious sometimes and be a BIT new with her craziness. All we got from Sierra was the same bullshit over and over again, and she was so unlikeable and awful that I honest-to-God threw up a bit from watching her in one episode.
- I can admit when I'm wrong, and in this case I was. Can any of YOU admit when you were wrong? I doubt it. SWSU-Master has been hating Cameron and Zoey from the minute he saw them, but morons like Shadow0knight love Sierra and Courtney. Well, Shadow0knight is wrong on both of his likes, and SWSU-Master was proven wrong on Cameron. I really tried to like Zoey, but this season proved that she is an awful character. So bland, so forgettable, so naive, and so useless. All she's good for is doing challenges and being a sweetheart to everybody. Well, um, that doesn't make a good character. Zoey had no personality, she hardly ever spoke for herself on something, all of her thoughts were about Mike and not the game, and thank God she didn't win. I thoroughly did not like her one bit.
- Admittedly he had a few good moments that were funny, but ultimately he was also the same as in his Total Drama World Tour season. A villain Mary Sue who never did anything except act like Justin and act all evil and junk. Not on Mal's level, but basically the same stuff. After a while, any sane person would just tune him out. And that's what I did. His romance with Heather was just awful. Seriously, WHY have that? Were they trying to be funny with it? Cute? Well, whatever they were going for, it flopped. They wrecked both characters this season and it's a huge shame. I would've much preferred Alejandro to stay in his robot suit the whole game; now THAT would've been funny. Alejandro himself this season was decent at moments, but otherwise just boring and unlikeable.
- Really, she's just the same as Sam. A huge letdown. She tried to be the HBIC (Head Bitch In Charge), but just didn't have that Heather factor that she needed to give her that extra boost. All she turned out to be was an Eva knock-off with a bit of a heart. That's IT. I'm frankly very disappointed by that. I don't HATE her, but she was so dull and boring in the end. Her dynamic with Lightning is always funny, but sadly that was short-lived as well. She just didn't have any purpose in this season other than to be an early elimination. Definitely not an All-Star in my eyes; I would've picked Dakota instead from Total Drama Revenge. But, alas, what can you do? She wasn't awful, but she wasn't good either. The key word with Jo is disappointment.
- This hurts SO much to put her down this low, but I have no choice. I'm speaking from the heart on all of these choices, and I'm speaking on THIS SEASON ALONE. And, on this crappy excuse for a season, Heather was just so out-of-character and bad. First, she was irrelevant early on except for (somewhat) challenging Jo for female villain dominance. Then, she STUPIDLY LEAVES HER IMMUNITY IDOL BEHIND for Alejandro to find, which idols her out of the game when the bastard votes for her. Oh, and then she returns and is actually MUTUALLY, ROMANTICALLY INVOLVED WITH ALEJANDRO? Are you MAD, series? What the HELL did you do to our queen? This is just so astronomically stupid and insane on so many levels! I still like Heather, but this was NOT her best performance.
- I'm counting Mike and Mal as two different people here, since both of them technically played key roles in the season and both of them performed in challenges and had moments of interaction. Mike is ranked lower because, let's face it, without his personalities he is useless and as bland as Zoey. Probably why they're perfect for each other. Mike isn't as bland as Zoey, but that was only because of the others inside of him making him more hilarious and amusing. Without them, he's awful. Since it seems like they're now ultimately destroyed, he's just plain old Mike. And that sucks. Mike and Zoey were created to basically be the bland, cute characters that never did anything to make you hate them, but likewise never did anything to make you like them, either. So sad.
- He didn't last long, but he did enough to make me laugh and amuse me. Lightning clearly is fabricated, because let me tell you all something: this is NOT how a real athlete acts. This is honestly a mockery to the REAL athletes out there. Stupid Canada making fun of us American athletes. You think this is funny? No, what's funny is your stupid little Canadian Football League and your eight stupid football teams that compete in a silly thing called the Gray Cup. Stupid losers. At least Ezekiel and Owen are both likeable Canadians, shockingly. Um, where was I? Oh right, Lightning. Well, he was obviously going to go early, since he had no real story other than comic relief, but in his short stint in the show he was awesome. Arrogant and cocky, loud and obnoxious, but always funny.
- Two words: ROBBED GODDESS! I never thought going into this that I would be rooting for Lindsay or be so enraged when she was voted off. I never even really LIKED her before this season! But, thanks to a certain dumbass on here and his constant yammering about how hot blondes are (when they're not, because blondes are honestly ugly), I honestly grew to like Lindsay a little. And she was so robbed. Did we REALLY need to see more of that vile Courtney and HAVE to sit through her getting back with her secret lesbian-lover Gwen? NO, WE DIDN'T! Lindsay was cute and silly, albeit a little TOO stupid, but she was still adorable for the sad, short time we got with her. Owen really should've been here instead, but sadly we had to get Lindsay humiliated. I feel bad for her.
- Overall, a decent villain. He was easily the deadliest of all the villains we've had in the series so far, and while I really loved him at first, over the course of the final episodes I began to get a little annoyed with him. It's like he had no heart inside of him whatsoever, which is fine...but it doesn't make him as three-dimensional as one might hope. It made him entertaining, yes. But ultimately an amazing character? Eh, not so much. He had some good moments, and it was fun to see him screw over Alejandro and mess with a few of the other players, but in the end he might've been just a little TOO evil and not enough of an actual CHARACTER. I did enjoy him, and it's sad that he's apparently dead now, but he wasn't as amazing as he could've been.
- She was such a mess this season, and while it teetered on being a little too much at times, I think it worked out okay in the end. Other than from Total Drama Island, this might be my favorite performance from her. We still got her sarcastic emo-ness sometimes, but most of the time we got her actually trying to be nice and likeable. See, Gwen is what Zoey SHOULD be more like. Gwen ultimately has a good heart and she tries her best, but she also has more to her that makes her more rounded and can make us viewers relate to her and LIKE her. Zoey does not. Gwen dumping Duncan so she could focus on herself (and her secret crush Courtney) was great, and her storyline of not being a villain and being a true hero was decent.
- At the start, if you had told me I would LOVE Duncan this season, I would call you mentally insane and send you to the insane asylum. But, what can I say? Duncan shocked me. He was so hilariously out-of-character from being a bad guy that all the moronic girls in the world would fall for, and instead we got a train wreck with him trying stupidly to get Gwen's attention, and then trying to be a bad guy but instead coming off as good guy. I mean, it worked so well! It was done correctly, it was funny, it showed us his struggle with it, and it made him far more likeable than him just being an asshole. Granted, his elimination made me groan, because it technically ruined what they had done with him up to that point, but in the end I couldn't say that I DIDN'T love him this season. Wow.
- No matter what he does, there is always something about Cameron that I just adored and enjoyed. I honestly can't put into words what that is, though. I guess it's just when a character appeals to you right off the bat and you soon love them forever. Cameron is like that to me. Even though I'm not black, Cameron really reminds me so much of myself. A skinny, intelligent boy who can honestly do anything if he just puts his mind to it, and never really does anything wrong to make others hate him...except for biased jerks like SWSU-Master. Cameron is always nice to everyone, except that awful Sierra, and he is always looking out for those he cares for. His elimination was so mean, but he did get two kisses this season from Gwen and Courtney, so you go Cameron!
- The same loveable gamer I enjoyed so much from Total Drama Revenge. Unlike Jo being a disappointment thanks to her character, Sam was a disappointment because he was unfairly eliminated early. Sam had so much potential, and he was so nice and funny the entire time. He was basically like Owen this season, and that's one of the many reasons why I loved him. He beat Alejandro (regardless if he "cheated" or not) in a challenge, he survived a night on Exile Island, he took blow after blow for his team (including that hateful, cowardly Courtney), and he went out with class and didn't hold any hatred for his team. He apologized to them in fact! Sam is truly a fun, spirited gamer dude, and I think he represents a lot of the world who watch the show.
- Oh wow, what a turnaround. I couldn't stand him in Total Drama Revenge, but I LOVED him in All-Stars. He was just so freaking funny. He was definitely trying to be a bad guy, but much like Duncan, it never reached the point where it was just true evil or true meanness and he always seemed contained. That's not necessarily a GOOD thing, but it worked. His little romance (brief or not) with Courtney was honestly cute, and him always being the comic relief right to the end was quite enjoyable. I really wished he would've won, but he was robbed because the producers don't know what the hell they're doing. I mean, couldn't they have done the crap with Mike in the second-to-last episode and just eliminate him and Zoey and give us Gwen vs. Scott in the end? How would it have been any different than the crappy finale that we DID get? I just don't understand. I think we got the most character development out of Scott, too. Not only his romance with Courtney, but he shared a lot about himself in the confessionals. Scott easily had the best storyline for the season that wasn't contrived like our two awful finalists, and that truly is a stunner. One that I AM happy with. Scott, you did good dude. You did good.
Total Drama Island
Total Drama World Tour
Total Drama Revenge
Total Drama Action
Total Drama All-Stars
= DON'T MIND